Plan sponsors supporting group or individual market-based retiree health care strategies face unprecedented challenges and opportunities in the current political and economic environment. New legislation, regulatory guidance and pharmaceutical innovation are driving an evolution in coverage opportunities and carrier offerings for both pre-Medicare and Medicare-eligible retirees. Plan sponsors should understand these developments, their impact on strategy, and how alternate strategies can be used to get ahead of any potential negative impacts while taking advantage of new opportunities.
This webinar will help you understand the key challenges and opportunities in the 2024+ marketplace and provide information to ensure your ongoing strategies will support program objectives and retiree commitments.
Themes discussed include:
- Federal Medicare Advantage Payment Reform and implications for group and individual plans
- The Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) and implications for the Medicare Part D program
- Emerging pharmaceutical innovation and implications for the broader Medicare program
- ACA public marketplace and emerging coverage and federal subsidy opportunities
- Leveraging Alight’s consulting and analytics to develop the optimal retiree health care strategy
Vice President & National Sales Leader for Retiree Health Solutions
Vice President, Retiree Health Care Consulting Actuary
Director, Retiree Medical Actuarial Model Leader Alight Retiree Health Solutions