You are not alone.
Technology has come a long way since the legacy and on-premise days. Most organizations have made an investment to better their technology with a cloud solution like Workday, but, even with the right technology in place, keeping these systems well-maintained and optimized can be a drain on your time and resources, and may at times exceed your team’s technical knowledge.
Here are some of the typical reasons we see Workday customers needing an extra helping hand:
- Technical expertise on complex cases
- Overworked HR team
- HR team attrition
- Business need outweighs the HRIS team capacity or capability
- Backlog of tasks
- Lack of time and expertise to test and run each Workday Release
- Low user adoption
- Have not yet realized the investment in Workday
- Need support with ad hoc project work
- Need guidance and recommendations on the future roadmap
- Want to reskill HR team to focus on value added tasks